Psychology 2220 Learning Lab
The Psychology 2220 Learning Lab provides free academic support for students enrolled in Psychology 2220: Data Analysis in Psychology. Trained Peer Experts can assist students with clarifying concepts, reviewing for tests, and working on practice problems.
All services are free! No appointment needed; drop-ins welcome!
Applications due March 9, 2018 by 5:00pm
Spring 2018 Hours
Located in Lazenby Hall 015
Monday 10:00am - 12:30pm & 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 11:30am - 4:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 12:30pm & 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Thursday 11:30am - 5:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 12:30pm & 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Can't make it to the lab? Email us!
If you have a question about data analysis but can't make it to the Learning Lab, you can email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Peer Experts will answer emails during regular Lab hours, but you can send questions as soon as you think of them.
The Peer Experts hold review sessions before each Psych 2220 exam. All students enrolled in Psych 2220 are invited to attend. Ask your instructor or stop by the Learning Lab for more information.
Spring 2018 Review Sessions
Midterm 1: January 31 (Wednesday) 6:30-8:30pm in EA 0160
Register for Review Session for Midterm 1
Midterm 2: February 22 (Thursday) 6:30-8:30pm in EA 0160
Register for Review Session for Midterm 2
Midterm 3: March 28 (Wednesday) 6:30-8:30pm in EA 0160
Register for Review Session for Midterm 3
Final Exam: April 23 (Monday) 6:30-8:30pm in EA 0160
Register for Review Session for the Final Exam
What you can expect in the Learning Lab:
- The Learning Lab contains tables and chairs, computers with SPSS, the Psychology 2220 textbook, handouts with practice problems, and other resources so you are able to spread out and work on your data analysis problems and homework.
- All services are free and you do not need to make an appointment.
- Sign in before starting on your work and also make sure to sign out when leaving the lab.
- Undergraduate Psychology 2220 Peer Experts are available in the lab for assistance. Just raise your hand if you need help.
- You are encouraged to work with your peers on practice problems and reviewing concepts. However, homework problems need to be completed individually.
- Ask questions when you need assistance or are confused on a concept.
What you cannot expect from the Learning Lab:
- Peer Experts will not work problems for you or give you answers to homework problems or test questions.
- The Learning Lab is not a substitute for your class.
- One-on-one tutoring cannot be offered for your entire visit. The Peer Experts will help all students in the lab and answer questions as needed.
- Help cannot be guaranteed if you come in on exam day and the lab is crowded. Come in early and often for the most attention.
- Peer Experts cannot give you help outside of review sessions or regular Learning Lab hours. Please email email@example.com if you need help outside of these hours.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org