Join the team to help support the off-campus and commuter students part of the Residential Experience at The Ohio State University. Current openings include: Community Ambassador, Commuter Peer Mentor, and Administrative Roles.
- Works around your academic schedule
- Office/home base is conveniently located on campus
- Most of the positions do not require many late-night shifts
- Individualized professional development
- Ability to shape the work and focus on passion projects
- Better understand how to help others navigate challenging situations
- Learn how to have difficult conversations, enhance project management skills, delegate effectively, lead meetings, develop proposals, etc.
- Gain the skills necessary to better analyze problems and determine potential solutions
- Opportunities for advancement
Questions? Contact Rachel DeMooy, Program Manager, at email@example.com.