***UPDATE: The Psychology Advising Office is remote only for Summer 2021. Please use OnCourse to schedule a remote appointment***
You should schedule an appointment with your academic advisor to:
- Plan your degree program, including major(s), minor(s), and general education requirements
- Ask questions about scheduling and adding/dropping classes
- Check your progress towards graduation
- Plan for internships and careers
- Connect to other Ohio State resources
- Submit a petition
- Apply to graduate
- Discuss academic probation or dismissal
- Return from a leave of absence
- Apply for reinstatement
You can do the following without an appointment:
- Print your Advising Report
- Run your Degree Audit
- Download a Course Enrollment Form
- Submit a Grade Forgiveness Form
- Submit a Psychology Department Transfer Credit Evaluation Form [pdf]
Schedule an Appointment with a Psychology Advisor
- Login: OSU username and password
- Click Schedule Appointment in top right corner
- Click “Meet with Your Success Team” under “Other Appointment Options” on the left
- Select your advisor
- Select a “Service”.
- Pick a Date and click “Find Available Times”
- Click on the timeslot of your choosing
- On the Review Page under “Would you like to share anything else?” Please answer any relevant questions your advisor has in the "Details" section.
- You can opt in for a text reminder at the bottom
- Click “Schedule”
- Have Trouble? Watch this informational video
- Still Having Difficulty? Call our office: (614) 292-5750 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Psych Major or Honors Psych Major?
- Call our office: (614) 292-5750
- Send an email: email@example.com
- Include: Name.#, Phone Number, Time you can Meet
Same Day Express Appointments (AU and SP only)
- Mondays, 2:30-3:30pm; Thursdays, 9-11am
- For QUICK questions (adding/dropping, referrals, etc.); limited to 15-minutes
- First-come, first-serve. Can sign up 24 hours in advance only.
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf files requiring the use of Adobe Reader. If you need them in a more accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.