***UPDATE: Starting March 19, the psychology advising office is closed until further notice. Please use OnCourse to schedule an online appointment***
You should schedule an appointment with your academic advisor to:
- Plan your degree program, including major(s), minor(s), and general education requirements
- Ask questions about scheduling and adding/dropping classes
- Check your progress towards graduation
- Plan for internships and careers
- Connect to other Ohio State resources
- Submit a petition
- Apply to graduate
- Discuss academic probation or dismissal
- Return from a leave of absence
- Apply for reinstatement
You can do the following without an appointment:
- Print your Advising Report
- Run your Degree Audit
- Download a Course Enrollment Form
- Submit a Grade Forgiveness Form
- Submit a Psychology Department Transfer Credit Evaluation Form [pdf]
Schedule an Appointment with a Psychology Advisor
Office Hours: Autumn & Spring 8:00am – 5:00pm, Summer 7:30am-4:30pm
Office: 015 Psychology Building (PS15)
- Login: OSU username and password
- Having Difficulty? Call our office: (614) 292-5750
Non-Psych Major or Honors Psych Major?
- Call our office!
- Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include: Name.#, Phone Number, Time you can Meet
Drop-in Appointments: AU and SP only
What is This?
- Wednesdays, 10am-noon; Thursdays, 1pm-3pm
- For QUICK questions (adding/dropping, referrals, etc.); limited to 15-minutes
- First-come, first-serve--Check in at the Psychology Advising Office (PS 15), sign the clipboard, and wait to be called
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf files requiring the use of Adobe Reader. If you need them in a more accessible format, please contact email@example.com.